Understanding Interlayers with Mark Jacobson – North American Market Manager for Kuraray
Mark Jacobson has been involved with the laminated glass industry for over 10 years, in both architectural and photovoltaic applications. He worked for Dupont for over 35 years prior to his time with Kuraray. He provides training and support for architects, engineers, designers, and contractors on laminated glass and is a member of CSI.
– A brief summary and history of Kuraray/Trosifol as a brand.
– Differences between SGP and PVB, including applications and industry trends.
– Building codes which are driving the industry response to interlayers.
– Jumbo glass trends and its impact on interlayer manufacturing.
– Available resources
– Testing capabilities and procedures.